Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Stories Will Return

The apple orchards are a busy place right now, meaning winter is just a short couple of months away. With that knowledge my mind starts to think about snow and skiing, and of course the mountain of LOV.

I've had a number of people share with me great stories about the mountain, and I look forward to bringing those to you- soon!

Until then, know that fall will be here soon, then the first flakes of snow, then the first turns down Jack Spratt. I for one can't wait!

Sven

1 comment:

  1. skiing Jack Spratt as a 12 year old punk was the stuff of legends, even if in our own minds. The drove you to new levels of self doubt and resolve to kill it next time. I think we need to rebuild that section to pass on the character that once was. I felt ill the first lift ride over the neutered Jack Spratt. It will always live long in my personal ski history.

    ReplyDelete